Let Us Help You!
Whether you have a classic car that you’re trying to protect or just looking to lessen the use of your car for a while, vehicle storage can help you out. A storage unit helps to eliminate the risk associated with leaving your car out in the open for long periods of time when not in use. If you’re heading out of town for a while or have a collectible car that you don’t use often, then take all the headache out of worrying where to put it by renting a self storage unit.
When storing a car, here are some things that you should always keep in mind:
• Properly inflate the tires, keeping in mind it will not be mobile for a while.
• Check all filters and fluids. Things like the oil, engine, and air filters should be new before placed into storage.
• Ensure that the parking brake is released as this could cause the brake pads to stick
to the rotor if left on for extended periods of time
• Place some plastic wrap on the windshield wipers to prevent them from sticking to the glass.
• The car should be cleaned adequately and all food removed to reduce the risk of attracting animals and insects.
We understand that choosing a self storage facility to entrust your vehicle
is not a decision made lightly. Thanks for choosing Streamline Self Storage!
Riding a motorcycle can be an exciting pastime. However, storing your motorcycle is difficult if you don’t have a garage. A self storage unit offers a temporary solution to store and protect your motorcycle from the winter season especially in the Northeast where winters can be especially harsh. A 5 X 10 storage unit is the perfect size to store your prized motorcycle and is affordably priced.
So when those leaves start to fall and winter is on the horizon, Streamline Self Storage is the perfect place to house your motorcycle.
We recommend the 10 x 20 unit.
$142.00 a month.
Refundable Security Deposit of $60.00
We recommend the 5 x 10 unit.
$56.00 a month.
Refundable Security Deposit of $30.00
Streamline Self Storage is a Family Owned and Operated Self Storage Facility, Since 1999!
Proudly serving Northeastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey. Including the towns of Stroudsburg,
East Stroudsburg, Shawnee on Delaware, Marshalls Creek, Bartonsville, Mt. Pocono, Delaware Water Gap.
166 Progress Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 • (570) 422-9513 • email@example.com